In addition to our corporate members, a range of organisations have come forward to generously offer their expertise and support. Together with our members and ambassadors, this wealth of industry support enables us to continue our life-changing transport programmes.
See some examples of the ways supporting organisations have helped us below:
- Trade publications have generously given us publicity by reporting on our programmes and advertising our appeals and challenges.
- Industry events have chosen us as their beneficiary charity, helping us to have a presence, and raise funds and awareness.
- PR and communications agencies have offered pro bono expertise in spreading our message and voice.
- A variety of organisations have donated raffle prizes to generate significant interest at industry event raffle draws. These have included red letter days and ‘money can’t buy’ experiences such as factory tours.
- Donations towards our appeals, such as the companies who chose to be a part of the Christmas appeal.
- Some organisations have encouraged their employees to participate on our cycle challenges, or even put corporate teams together. Companies have also bought a sponsored logo spaces on a challenge participants’ cycling jerseys.
View some of our corporate supporters below: